We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 402-817-2011,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Nebraska Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Nebraska departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Nebraska and Omaha
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We can deal with a whole host of wild animals, but we specialize in the removal of entire bat colonies from attics. We can remove the colony of bats using exclusion methods, without harming a single one of them, and once all bats are gone, we will seal up the hopes so the flying critters can’t come back in. We can also offer assistance if you’re in need of bird control services - we will take preventative measures to ensure pigeons and other birds cannot roost on the roof of your building. All of our wildlife control work is done to the highest standards, taking into consideration the welfare of the animal itself, as well as getting the job done properly for you - the homeowner. With over ten years in the business, we know our stuff, and we know that the inhumane methods, such as using poison, never works. That’s why we aren’t exterminators. Using just exclusion devices and live cage traps, we’ve proven that you can effectively take out, and keep out, those wild animals without the need for harmful procedures. For more information, or for a free quote, give us a call today. Our 24/7 operators are both friendly and informed, and we can usually book you same-day appointments for both commercial and residential properties.
We service Dodge County, Washington County, Pottawattamie County, Saunders County,
Sarpy County, Cass County, Harrison County, Mills County, and more. We also service
, Papillion, Blair, Glenwood, Plattsmouth, Ralston,
Arlington, Ashland, Eagle, Gretna, Springfield, Valley, Wahoo, Weeping Water, Louisville,
Yutan, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Omaha wildlife removal